Friday, December 26, 2008

[General] Merry Holidays!

Thank you all for a great year of blogging and a really good time. I hope that you and yours have a wonderful holiday season, whatever you might celebrate.

And you get some phat loots. :)

I'd also like to introduce Shamad to the blogosphere. He's been a great, eloquent and informative poster frequently in this blog and is a tank for a very well-progressed raid. So far his writing's been a really good glimpse into what goes on in a raiding environment as well as his usual excellence about feral druids. Check him out over at Lazy Bear Musings. :)

2 comments:

Shamad said...

Thanks for the promotion :)

Planning on cleaning it up a bit as much of it was written on secondary computers with no spellchecking, and the resulting text did go in with quite a few grammatical errors I'm afraid. I blame my brain for moving along faster than my fingers type.

Phil Jackson said...

Oh no, another competent druid tank blogging. Add one more RSS feed for me to read :-)