Druid changes, however, are a lot easier. And they're only really applicable to cats (at least feral-wise). Here are the relevant ones:
- Mangle: Ranks 4 and 5 base points reduced by about 11%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
- Rake: Ranks 6 and 7 base points on initial and periodic damage reduced by about 7%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
- Rip: Ranks 8 and 9 base points and points per combo point reduced by about 6%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
- Savage Defense: The animation for gaining this buff will no longer make the bear stand upright
- Shred: Ranks 8 and 9 base points reduced by about 10%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
- Swipe (Cat): Percent of weapon damage done reduced from 260% to 250%.
And this is for mangle, so the damage is being reduced by 11%. The way I figure, it means that instead of the damage being 200% * (base damage) + 634, it will be 200% *(base damage) + (634*89%).
Mangle the target for 200% normal damage plus 634 and causes the target to take 30% additional damage from bleed effects for 12 sec. Awards 1 combo point.
Is that a big nerf? Nope, not at all. On the EJ forums, they figure the net result for someone in pre-Ulduar BiS gear (so Naxx gear) is going to be about a 1.8% reduction in overall damage. As you increase your gear, this will only decrease.
Of course, this might not be how it works. It might be significantly more. But it's hard to interpret it any other way, especially with the 'scaling with AP is unchanged' part.